House Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Forums

All discussion about home

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

looking for a life hammer

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MICHAEL55

looking for a life hammer Vide
PostSubject: looking for a life hammer looking for a life hammer EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Recently i got a car but i m loking for a life hammer so incase i got accedent and my car doors locks then i can get through the rear window. plz give the information where to get this tool

Thanks
Back to top Go down

WILLIAM21

looking for a life hammer Vide
PostSubject: Re: looking for a life hammer looking for a life hammer EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:22 pm

so you are afraid of facing a trouble like tht well its normal with everyone similarly with me but i m not afraid anymore because i got the rite tool for this purpose its called Life Hammer and i got it from life hammer there. it really satisfy me i was shocked when my seat belt was stucked and it easily cut of the seat belt. i suggest you to try this from the same site with best price and satisfaction and dont look for others. cz i personally tested it already.
Back to top Go down

looking for a life hammer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Forums  :: About Loan Talk :: Loan -