House Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Forums

All discussion about home

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Water Damages

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MICHAEL55

Water Damages Vide
PostSubject: Water Damages Water Damages EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:32 am

i have kids in my home and they pour some water on carpet its an expensive carpet so i cannot take risk by restoring it with anyone with little experience so plz let me know if anyone of you know the experienced one

Thanks
Back to top Go down

WILLIAM21

Water Damages Vide
PostSubject: Water Damages Water Damages EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Well dear kids are the same problem tht every house wife have to face cz they jus mess with things like eatables but most importantly while playing they pour water on carpets, furniture and walls. well mostly carpets and furniture is damaged by the water sometimes with drinks. my kids did the same think and i used some detergent to remove the spot but my carpets look as i ruined up it. my friend from my neighbour hood told me about them water damage los Angeles so i tried them and wen i saw the tools then i get to know already tht they can do tht they not only clean the spot but also remodel the carpet as it looks tho. cz they way of dealing with it was so comfortable tht is why i recomend you to try them and free from al tension of kids.
Back to top Go down

Water Damages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Forums  :: About Home :: Home Improvement -